20 June, 2016

Random Humming

 

Working.

Putting up the berries.

Weeding.

Got the kid graduated.







I go into my sewing room and pull fabrics for my next project, then I get interrupted.

I go into my sewing room with another project in mind, pull fabrics and zippers, and get interrupted.


I have five projects pulled, pattern picked, too much to do.

Strawberry Moon - I saw it this morning. Summer solstice.

Riding my bike to work this week - no rain, not super hot. It takes time.




See me on Instagram - RocketGirl50

8 comments:

  1. DD absolutely LOVED your strawberry jam, to the exclusion of anything else. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't Instagram, so I'll visit you here, and look at the hummers and strawberries :) I know what you mean about getting interrupted before sewing can commence - if it isn't that, it's not being able to decide what to work on, because the number of choices we have is rather large thanks to the internet and Pinterest and such :D I try to pick a project at night (I have many kitted, ready to work on) and put it on my sewing table, so I can at least sit down and get started on something, rather than wandering around touching fabric and putting it back, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dear friend who can set a timer for 30 - 60 minutes each night for sewing time. I need to emulate her....

      Delete
  3. Dratted life getting in the way of plans!!!! Very impressed with the domestic goddess jam making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling of being interrupted but it's mostly my own doing! I'm working on revamping my time management. :) The Jam looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with your interruptions you get more done than most people. Congrats to your graduate! Be careful biking to work! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice hummingbird photos! I also added mending to my sewing table. I started the magic if tidying up! If I just alter a little bit, I will still wear some tops!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.