26 December, 2014

Cleaning Out My Etsy Shop


End of Year 2014 SALE.
If you ever wondered what I sell on Etsy, here's a fantastic chance to buy at 40% off.

I'm cleaning out the old stuff (haha - vintage) and making room for new, old items.
Still vintage sewing supplies & patterns. Some of these items have been in the store for a while. I've got boxes and boxes of vintage goodies just waiting their turn to star on RunningWithNeedles.etsy.com
 

Back when notions were made to last. A lot of the items I sell are 100 years or older!
Please take a peek and see if you can help me make room in my shop for new items.
Or, let your friends know.

Use the code CLEANOUT2014 to get your 40% off.


 Here are some examples of what I have for sale:
***just click on the description to go that item***

  Greist RUFFLER foot sewing foot 2593519



 3 inch wide fine knitted edging. Scalloped edge




 Grab Bag of Christmas/Holiday Quilt Fabrics. Strips/Squares of Red/Green/Browns/Rickrack



 Sewing HAM, Dritz pressing aid




Batik style fabric almost 4 yards. striped with blue, green, orange, purple





1 comment:

  1. I was tempted by that crochet lace, the wooden spools of thread and some buttons.. fun stuff!

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.