30 September, 2014

Airplane Zippy Pouches













Teresa's
two grandkids (&family) are living with her and I thought these zippy pouches would be just the thing for them.

 This last Saturday, we met up at the Flock & Fiber Festival and both grand kids came also so it was good that I made these last-minute pouches Friday night after work.

The pouches are off this tutorial and measure almost 9" square.
The perfect size to store die cast cars or airplanes.

I added Stearman patches from airplane sign patch material onto the backs to make me smile.


It's just as easy to make two as it is one.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, the boys absolutely *LOVE* their special airplane pouches! You were very kind to make one for each of them. You are very impressive on the sewing machine! I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you and hope we can meet up again sometime. Maybe when we aren't trying to keep two boys out of trouble? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great variation on. " my" pouch (which is admired everywhere it goes!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. My heart goes pitter-patter every time there is a new one.